Mid sized business
51 to 100 Employees
Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited, along with its subsidiary companies, is at the forefront of delivering comprehensive upstream engineering and management solutions. Our expertise spans across a diverse range of services, including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities management, project and resource management, maintenance, inspection, and procurement. With exceptional capabilities in the design and execution of both offshore and onshore projects of significant magnitude, we are renowned suppliers in the industry.
Title: Admin Coordinator/Personal Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides confidential administrative assistance to the chief executives
- Act as the MD/ED’s point of contact, analysing and actioning requests in order to prioritise urgent and often sensitive matters, and taking decisive action to facilitate the optimal use of the Secretary/Chief Executives time
- Manage the MDs diary appointments, records and correspondence, proactively scheduling, organising and prioritising meetings and providing support to facilitate the smooth operation of the Office of the Secretary/Chief Executive
- Manage, prepare and review high level complex communications within the organization, ensuring timeliness and accuracy to support the achievement of business requirements
- Research, analyse, collate and provide reports to the Executives to support informed decision-making and planning
- Handles purchasing and maintenance of all general office supplies
- Manages the company schedule and calendar and over sees travel arrangements.
- Screens and handles telephone communications and greets visitors to maintain a professional image
- Serves as a liaison with external institutions, other offices, and clients
- Collects, enters, and maintains information to maintain departmental databases and records
- Drafts and finalizes written correspondence and documentation for the office
- Screens and assesses incoming and outgoing correspondence and develops replies
- Handles incoming and outgoing dispatch and receiving activities
- Assists in the coordination, direction, and fulfillment of special projects
- Coordinates and supervises the daily management of equipment and facilities for the organization
- Enhances personal growth and professional development by participating in workshops, in-service meetings, current literature, and educational programs
- Performs additional job-related duties as assigned
- Supervises activities of the Front Desk/Admin Officer and the support staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 3 -7 years working experience, preferably in an administrative position or related field
- Highly efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong capability to multitask and finish assigned projects before deadlines are due
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Self-motivated and effective in a team setting and individually.
Deadline: 25th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Admin Coordinator / PA” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the criteria.