Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, formerly known as Moody International Nigeria Limited, was formed in 1996 through a collaboration between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since its inception in March 1997, the company has experienced continuous growth and has established a strong presence in various projects within the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Title: Administrative Assistant III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, and sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting, and analyzing information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems, strong administrative coordination abilities, customer service experience.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable for the position.
Deadline: 10th July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online