51 to 100 Employees
Kuda Technologies Ltd
Kuda is a digital bank with complete service built on an app. Our goal is to serve as the go-to bank for all members of the African diaspora, whether they reside on the African continent or elsewhere in the world. Kuda excels at assisting users with budgeting, frugal spending, and increased savings. It is free of obscene banking fees. We completed a Series A investment round in February 2021, headed by some of the world’s most astute venture capital investors, and raised the largest seed amount ever seen in Africa. Kuda is quickly emerging as the top “Neobank” for Africans, with offices in Lagos, Cape Town, London (our HQ), and other cities throughout the continent opening in 2021.
Title: Card Operations Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Card Operations Officer – on a 12 month rolling contract to Manage relationships with bank’s partners such as logistics companies. Manage reconciliations and Inventories.
- Receive produced cards from the bank’s personalization company.
- Process received cards and POS terminal for onward delivery to customers through delivery partners and track the packages sent out till delivered and activated by customers.
- Weekly reconciliation, reporting and inventory keeping of produced, delivered and activated cards.
- Inventory keeping of dispatched POS terminals.
- Manage relationships with bank’s partners such as logistics companies, personalization, fulfillment partners amongst others.
- Collaborate with staff across teams to execute tasks assigned promptly.
- Provide support to customers on issues or inquiries related to the card products.
- Perform any and all other duties, related to the Card product, that may be required or needed from time to time
- HND / B.Sc Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role
- Good verbal communication skills – sincere and articulate.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Conversant with Microsoft office tools or Google suites
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online