Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
The team you would join:
- The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve existing and potential customers by providing product and service information while resolving product issues effectively.
What you would be expected to do
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner while following laid down procedures, guidelines, policies and “scripts”;
- Resolving product or service queries in a timely manner by identifying customer needs, clarifying information, analyzing cause and expediting resolution;
- Conducting product and service quality surveys with customers and recording feedback from time to time;
- Generating leads for the sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities;
- Supporting the collection of payments by regularly contacting dormant and defaulting customers;
- Building repeat sales and retention through strong customer relationships by focusing on the customer wants and needs;
- Working with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly;
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related course – Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Management
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in at least one local dialect (Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa) is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Maximum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience working in a call center is an added advantage.
- Basic Microsoft- Excel skill
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs