200 + Employees
Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc, as the forefront Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, is dedicated to enriching the lives of people worldwide, each and every day. Our unwavering focus on enhancing lives serves as the driving force behind all our endeavors, influencing every aspect of our collective efforts.
Title: Customer Solution Analyst
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos (Nigeria Head Office)
Position Type: Full-Time
- We are currently looking for a Customer Solution Analyst to effectively drive the Perfect Order Cycle Approach to minimize all waste and complexities in the order-to-cash (O2C) flow.
- Ensure 100% replenishment acceptance is captured within defined service level agreement.
- Contact customer or internal contact to resolve blocked orders within SLA
- Align material information with customer/stakeholders to be able to capture orders
- Contact customer, when required, to propose mitigation actions due to Out of Stock risk and keep updated the Out-of-Stock Repository
- Apply the mitigation agreed with customer if related to already existing orders or Request to Order Fulfilment to setup the mitigation action for future orders.
- Manage Stock Allocation issue that requires a customer contact.
- Manage Delivery Creation issue in collaboration with Order Filtering and/or ICC (Interface Centre of Competence).
- Collaborates with billing in the resolution of billing issues that requires a contact with the customer.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and ensure prompt resolution of claims, returns, refusals and Exchange of Goods Advice.
- Use of reason code methodology/approach to record appropriately root cause.
- Collaborate with relevant specialists (in COC and Market) to determine and better understand cause of master data and pricing exceptions that cause blocks or order failure – e.g. COC O2C Master Data Specialist and COC Pricing Analyst.
- Provide 360 visibility on status of orders to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure regular monitoring of open orders as per steps and frequency defined in SOP Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Routines.
- Optimize orders where logistical efficiency is required such as attainment of logistics trade terms.
- Identifying, analyzing, and initiating the escalation process based on the escalation criteria.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the Market and CoC to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and system requirements.
- Drive and encourage continuous improvement within the team moving to a more efficient exception management process meeting all internal and external KPI’s.
- Participate in NCE operational review meetings and contribute to continuous improvement of demand capture process.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in at least two or more of the areas
- Customer Service/ or Call Centre
- Customer Facing Supply Chain
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Distribution/ Materials Handling
- Sales and/ or Marketing
- Must understand the interaction of all Supply Chain KPI’s e.g. Customer Order Fulfilment, On Time In Full, Distributor Stock Availability, Direct Delivery, On Time Delivery, Total Cycle Time, Order Fulfillment, Invoice Accuracy, Net Trade Working Capital, Returns and Refusals.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement
Deadline: 3rd July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.