Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Green Space Farms (GSF)
Green Space Farms (GSF) began operations in 2016. We began with venture capital money and oversight. Simply said, our primary goal is to practise sustainable farming, which allows us to be good stewards of the land and God’s natural resources.
Title: Farm Engineer/Technician
We are looking to hire a talented Junior Farm Maintenance Engineer / Technician to join our team . The successful candidate will be assisting our Snr. Site Engieer and will be provide support in maintaining all mechanical equipment across all our farm locations / Projects .
- Maintain repair or maintenance records.
- Maintenance of all poultry equipment
- Maintenance of all farm implements (brush cutters /mower, tractor implements, sprayers etc).
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Supervise Maintenance, repair, and overhaul of , irrigation systems and other mechnical accessories .
- Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.
- Oversee Testing and repairs of electrical components and wiring
- Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
- Calculate bills according to record of repairs made, labor time, and parts used.
- Oversee Installation and repairs of agricultural irrigation, plumbing, sprinkler systems , Manure scrapers and Motors
- Preference will be giving to candidates with the follow experiences:
- Experience in setting up and managing irrigations Systems
- Trouble-shooting Poultry Equipment
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- OND / HND / BSc. in Agric Engineering , Mechnical Engineering or other related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Team Player
- High level of integrity
- General Tool Usage
- Following safety instructions
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Annual Salary: N1, 800,000 – N2, 400,000 + Performance Incentives
- Accommodation: Safe Operational Housing will be provided
- Medical: Group life Cover and HMO cover
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested applicants should forward their resumes to [email protected] using the role as the subject of mail. Subject must be ” Farm Maintenance Enigineer.”