Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
HT-Limited is a Business Management Consulting organisation that provides assistance in the areas of SME optimisation, business growth, human resource management, and administration. We attempt to assist small to medium-sized businesses by identifying unique business needs in order to give the greatest quality of service to the organisation.
Title: Finance Manager
- The right candidate will be responsible for advising the organization on how to increase profit through prudent financial practices and monitoring and enforcing compliance with finance-related laws, procedures, and regulations such as tax filing and financial reporting.
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends, and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Preparation of management accounts and month-end closure.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.
- Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
- Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership abilities and industry knowledge
- Ability to pay attention to details and interpret figures accurately
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- Certified member of ICAN or ACCA
- MBA will be an advantage
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested applicants should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.