Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Title: Head, Human Capital Development
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Head, Human Capital Development, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing strategic initiatives to attract, retain and grow our employees, while supporting current and future business needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the development and implementation of comprehensive people management strategy and plans, with focus on ensuring alignment with the company’s business strategy and mission critical business objectives.
- Guide the continuous utilization of the company’s Performance Management framework in accurately assessing staff performance against agreed metrics and determining critical development needs.
- Engage productively with Heads of Business Units/Departments to develop Key Performance indicators (KPIs) for different job roles in the company and agree measurable annual performance targets.
- Define and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support company’s strategy to become an employer of choice for quality talent.
- Co-ordinates the requirement and ensure availability of talent for the business at every given time.
- Plan and direct programs relating to compensation and benefits, including policies, objectives, initiatives and the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of these programs.
- Ensure timely and effective administration of monthly payroll and statutory remittances – Pensions, NHF, Taxes.
- Evaluate competitiveness of present programs through research, surveys and trend analysis leading to appropriate recommendations
- Champion the consistent administration of the Company’s compensation and benefit programs in compliance with approved company policies and governmental regulations.
- Ensure the effective management of the company’s Human Resources Information System.
- Provide in-house end to end recruitment advisory service to all internal hiring managers on all levels of recruitment across the organization.
- Support recruitment process review and work with other team members to develop a recruitment strategy, which builds upon employer brand.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs
- Conduct various employee welfare and engagement initiatives and employee relations communication for employees as required.
- Defining and Aligning people’s strategy ,policies to the overall company’s strategy.
Educational Qualification & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- CIPM or SHRM or SHPRI
Knowledge & Professional Experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a Human Resource generalist, preferably in the Insurance Industry or a top tier financial service company.
- Good collaboration and leadership skills
- Good talent network and demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Strong Analytical and reporting skills
- Working knowledge of Seamless HR, Bamboor HR, Sharepoint, Microsoft form and Excel e.t.c
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to develop strong and influential colleague relationships
- Good resource planning and resource coordination skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions and levels of seniority
- Must be people and process centric.
- Excellent presentation skills
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.