Fiphs Infrastructure Limited is an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) company that possesses extensive local knowledge along with expertise in engineering and construction.
Title: Human Resource/Admin Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Level: Entry level
- A construction company wishes to recruit an Admin/HR officer. The role is responsible for the general administrative activities of the organization as well as providing HR support
- Operate and manage multi-line telephones and route incoming phone calls.
- Draft internal memorandum, letters and other documents as required.
- Maintain records; organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Oversee the ordering of stationery and maintain office supplies and replenish inventory.
- Organize and attend meetings, take minutes and keep notes.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date and also ensure protection of files and records.
- Assist in recruitment of staff.
- Assist in the preparation of Admin & HR budget.
- Assist in Administering HMO for staff
- Assist in the implementation and administration of company’s HR policy /standard
- Assist in the management of the office facility to ensure good working condition for staff.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Human Resource Management.
- A professional approach which generates credibility and confidence in others.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Great team player.
Deadline: 20th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Cover Letter, Passport Photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other Professional / relevant Certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.