1 to 50 Employees
Staff-recruit consulting company
Staff-recruit is a top-tier human resource and management consulting company that offers various solutions for hiring, choosing employees, outsourcing, training, and development. We are a committed group of industry experts who provide the best executive recruiting and selection services. We provide for the needs of a variety of experts looking for work and collaborate to provide practical solutions using our networks and substantial clientele.
Title: Junior Product Support Executive, Nigeria (French Speaking)
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek a bilingual (English/French) B2B customer service professional to join our pan-African Product Support team. Product Support Executives are rapid responders.
- You must learn software quickly and communicate effectively via chat, email, and phone with non-technical users, solving their time-sensitive software problems in both English and French.
- You will report to the Product Support Manager in Nairobi, while collaborating continuously with the Nigeria Customer Success Executive and Country Manager, and our Product, Finance, and Business teams in Nairobi and Lagos.
- KPIs will include your response and resolution times, as well as user satisfaction with their interactions with you and our Product
What does the job involve
- Respond rapidly and effectively to time-sensitive user inquiries, communicating effectively with non-technical users across multiple channels in French and English.
- Take ownership of time-sensitive user issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Create and manage support tickets, ensuring clear understanding and rapid resolution.
- Deliver a responsive, action-oriented, and pleasant support experience to users.
- Help test new features, and provide continuous feedback to our Product Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Software, or other relevant fields.
- Must speak and write fluently in both French and English at a professional level.
- 1+ year providing B2B customer support for software products in Africa.
- A crisp, clear technical communicator capable of quickly and effectively communicating using cases, features, and functions of B2B IT products to non-technical users.
- Familiarity and comfort with Call Management software
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM, onboarding, and ticketing solutions
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.