51 to 100 Employees
PRIMERO Transport Services Limited
PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was unveiled on November 12th, 2015, at Majidun Depot by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the Executive Governor of Lagos State. It began operating fully on November 13th, 2015. With 434 Youtong high-capacity buses, the operation got underway on our permitted routes. Ikorodu, Agric, and Mile12 are home to important terminals. A BRT lane expansion connects Ikorodu and Mile12 as well.
- Prepare all tax forms and reports, or review the work of others to ensure that all tax filings are correct and timely.
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations.
- Develop financial statements for payroll processing, account reconciliations, account receivables, account payables, revenue, expenditure, etc.
- Determine accounting errors or discrepancies and suggest necessary corrective action.
- Maintain accurate accounting records for future references.
- Help other department in financial analysis and accounting tasks.
- Assist in account receivables and payables activities.
- Respond to accounting related questions and inquiries from employees.
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- Prepare finance reports required for team meetings or as requested by management and customers.
- Prepare and submit financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review all financial reports to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Support preparation of annual budget, forecast and projections.
- Assist in preparing necessary documentations for annual financial audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Relevant Professional Certification e.g ACA, ACCA, CFA, CPA
- 2 – 5 years of experience
2). Monitoring Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Maintain a daily report of activities on the corridors of the BRT Scheme.
- Monitor drivers for indecent dressing, behavior, reckless driving, alcohol in-take, docking outside BRT corridors, allowing commuters to sit or stand on the yellow spot of the front and back doors, and free rides.
- Maintain a daily report of the presence of Route Superintendents, Route Inspectors, Ticketers, Security Guards, and Drivers at their appropriate terminals at resumption, change over and closing time, with appropriate means of identification.
- Perform periodic checks on staff at the corridors using breathalyzers.
- Monitor and prevent fraudulent activities at the corridor.
- Monitor ticketers to ensure maximum presence at the shelter, compliance with resumption and closing time, dispensing and reloading the right trip fare and tickets.
- Monitor for any connivance among Ticketers, Route Inspectors, Route Superintendents and Bus Men.
- Monitor and prevent free ridership and over riding
- Accident reporting to the line manager.
- Take inventory of buses in the depot after roll out
- Maintain daily reports of scheduled buses, rolled out buses, buses due for maintenance.
- Monitor and prevent impersonation from members of the public at the shelters.
- Assist staffs on corridors with their duties where necessary.
- Enforcing disciplinary actions on defaulters.
- Providing discreet updates on the activities of the corridor to Ticketing & Monitoring Superintendent.
- Any other assignment been given by the superior.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
Deadline: Jun 23, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.