Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Anchoria Investment and Securities Limited
Anchoria Investment and Securities Limited, founded in 1994, offers investment and financial services that are suitable for the aim of meeting the demands of both individual and institutional clients and enhancing their wealth. Our emphasis on asset allocation and diversification in our investment solutions has helped Anchoria solidify its reputation for offering cutting-edge and individualized services and products.
Title: Lead, Investment Research
- The Lead, Investment Research is required to develop, research, recommend and direct the execution of investment strategies for the firm’s clients.
- He will adopt a direct approach with the firm’s partners and the Client Advisors to develop and execute investment strategies.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and implement research strategies for investments portfolios.
- Communicate regularly with clients in order to understand their needs and to ensure that projects are meeting those needs.
- Conduct research to support an organization’s goals, objectives, and policies.
- Conduct market research to determine customer preferences, needs, and buying habits.
- Coordinate with other departments within an organization to ensure that research is aligned with business goals.
- Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
- Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
- Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
- Attend annual meetings, review quarterly financial statements, and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
- Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
- Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
- Help manage and uphold current client relationships.
Qualifications / Competency Requirements
- First Degree in any field.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Other relevant Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, quantitative, and technological skills.
- Deep interest in the financial markets and should be extremely well organized.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure/fast-paced work environment.
- High analytical aptitude
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Strategic Thinking
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Attention to details
- Excellent presentation skills.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.