The Workplace Centre Limited – Our client, a Finance House, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Title: Marketing Executive (Treasury and Credit)
Employment Type: Full-Time / Permanent
- To grow the Company earnings through creation of quality asset and generation of borrowings for the Company.
- Primarily responsible for growing the Company’s earnings through marketing/creation of quality credits and generation of borrowings.
- Maintain excellent client services of existing/goodwill accounts vide good relationship management.
- Participate in the design of a robust marketing plan and ensure targets are met.
- Involve actively in product review/development and design formidable strategy for penetrating into new markets.
- Give a quarterly report of the current trend analysis / changes in the economy and advise the management from time to time.
- Make submission on a weekly basis at management meeting or enterprise risk / investment committee, MCC meeting on possible mandate for review and consideration.
- Submit on a quarterly basis updated review of Marketing strategies and plan.
- Participate actively in the credit approval memorandum committee meeting as well as carrying out credit review/spread of accounts where the need arises.
- Write a weekly progress report on marketing effort of the team.
- Submit a monthly report on achieved targets according to sector, product, etc.
- Regularly assist the Head, Business Development Unit from time to time and proffer strategic solutions on how to strengthen the operation and improve efficiency.
- Give a monthly report on new facilities and treasury consummated/generated by sector, product, average lending rate and tenor to enable management take an informed decision.
- Submit a monthly report on rejected facilities and treasury withdrawals and terminated to the C.E.O.
- Develop at least one (1) new product on a half-yearly basis.
- To produce a weekly report of transaction terminated and actions taken to achieve a repeat sale.
- Participate actively in the recovery of non-performing accounts. Specifically, achieve a non-performing credit tolerance ratio of 1% of facilities generated by the team.
- To generate both treasury and credit mandates as may be determined by Management from time to time.
Deadline: 29th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs