Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Title: Officer, Benefit Management
Job ID: 80410788_80390019
Location: Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Lagos
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
Job Type: Full-time
- The Benefits Officer ensures effective and efficient processing of all approved benefits applications to eligible clients, effective and efficient execution of fund sponsors’ instructions, timely and effective processing of monthly pensions to retirees, timely and accurate rendition of periodic payment returns and prompt handling of other benefits related requests.
- The Benefits officer is guided by strict adherence to policies and regulations whilst ensuring accuracy and timeliness of benefits payments and other related deliverables.
- First Degree Field of Study – BSc.; Any discipline
- General knowledge of the pension industry will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years experience.
- Generating Ideas
- Following Procedures
- Taking Action
- Checking Details.
- Processing/ Payment processing
- Client Engagement/Industry knowledge
- Proficiency in the use of Excel.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs