Terawork – Our client, a reputable company in the Finance industry, is seeking a competent and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Title: Relationship Manager, Private Banking
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop strategies to identify new clients through market segmentation and apply different approaches in targeting and selecting clients.
- Establish relationships with product specialists and other internal stakeholders to customize product solutions for clients.
- Lead business development activities for top clients/partners.
- Maintain and cultivate long-term relationships with the customer.
- Execute strategies for cross-selling and up-selling of products and services based on understanding of range of products and client analysis.
- Advocate for a solution or idea that is a win-win for the organization and customer.
- Review client acceptance, Know Your Customer (KYC) and onboarding procedures including handling client documents.
- Seek to improve customer metrics by applying benchmarks of customer management.
- Manage a customer-centric research program that integrates economic and industry trends into the analysis.
- Utilize knowledge of financial instruments to propose funding/ investment strategies as required.
- Upsell and cross-sell products and services to clients.
- Research and pursue new business opportunities.
- Cross-sell products by leveraging on FI relationships including coordinating with other business units and product specialists to market organization’s products and services for customized solutions.
- Enhance clients’ experience by providing timely information and advice to address their financial needs.
- Handle High Net Worth clients by monitoring financing plans, coordinating, and resolving conflicts and managing expectations of involved parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Minimum of 7 years relationship management experience in the Banking Sector.
- Proven track record in Customer Relationship Management.
- Ability to build and maintain client and business relationships.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry interest in financial products and markets.
- Ability to recognize and exploit business opportunities.
- Interest in financial products and markets.
Deadline: 15th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs