Trident Microfinance Bank Limited (TMFB) is a financial organization that received a license from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to conduct microfinance banking in October 2016. As a microfinance bank, we offer financial services to underserved people who need accessible loans as well as to formal and informal micro, small, and medium-sized businesses.
Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The relationship officer would be responsible for the following;
- Mobilization of customers for small business loans within Abuja and its environs, majorly Wuse, Utako, Garki, Kubwa markets. Etc.
- Generate leads into any of the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) markets through key distributor schemes.
- Signing on, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, food vendors (online & offline).
- Contractors/Suppliers of NGOs etc.
- Verification of clients’ home and shop addresses in compliance with company’s guidelines and procedures.
- Participation in credit committee for loan appraisals where required.
- Recovery of overdue loans while ensuring cordial and long-term relationship with customers through excellent customer service.
- Appraising client’s business and capacity to service requested loan.
- Capture all required information (i.e. client & guarantor’s name, address & image. Business image and address).
- Post-disbursement monitoring.
- Maintaining a healthy portfolio.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Bank.
- B.Sc. / HND or OND with 4 years experience in the microfinance industry).
- Prior experience as a loan officer in a financial institution.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be resident in Abuja or environs.
Deadline: 14th July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.