Layer3 is one of the fastest growing network and security infrastructure companies in West Africa, providing award-winning services, including managed and cloud services, network security, IT infrastructure management, virtualization and mobile device management solutions. Our unique model integrates best-of-breed technologies from global leaders such as Juniper Networks, Blue Coat, Polycom, AirWatch, F5, Extreme Networks and VMware, coupled with our next-generation metro fiber networks, to offer unparalleled services and after sales support to some of the most demanding customers.
Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- The primary responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager are to supervise the day-to-day operations of the Service Delivery & Customer Support teams to ensure all customer service level agreements, satisfaction, and company expectations are met while also providing direct customer support when needed.
- This individual will support the Service Delivery & Customer Support teams in achieving individual and departmental goals, and monitor all team’s activity queues to ensure phone calls and emails are answered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Observe direct reports to ensure compliance with process, quality, and productivity standards.
- Utilize the defined reports and metrics to maximize productivity while achieving individual and department objectives.
- Manage team escalations, ensuring delivery of complete and timely customer and internal communications.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective action plans associated with negative customer experiences.
- Manage team’s daily schedule to ensure staffing levels are met and use of overtime is minimized.
- Create and manage individual development plans for each team member to ensure their ongoing growth and success.
- Review, amend, and finalize employee timecards biweekly.
- Assist with the creation and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Review processes, procedures, and work instructions to identify and implement continuous process improvements, efficiencies, and quality in support of strategic initiatives.
- Efficiently prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Model appropriate behavior in regard to Optus’ Core Values and Code of Ethics Policies and support Optus’ team approach to quality.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- Instruct direct reports on job duties and arrange for training to be provided to meet the continued demands of the organization.
- Engage with customers via follow-up calls, service reviews, or onsite visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently manage personnel resources to maximize productivity and quality results.
- Facilitate team meetings; intervene as necessary to keep the team’s goals and results consistent with company direction and work with the team members to develop their full potential.
- Hold regular meetings (including one-on-one) to discuss issues, changes, improvements, and strategies that affect the group and/or the company.
- Initiate and conduct personnel actions such as discipline, performance evaluations, and training.
- Provide direct reports with guidance on handling difficult or complex problems.
- Drive improvement through suggestion processes, process improvement teams, and root cause analysis.
- Create and execute workforce development plans to drive employees to a career path.
- Responsibility For Work of Others: Direct supervision over – the Service Delivery & Customer Support team.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Eng / BS), three to five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Telecom or Technology experience required.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheet development required.
- Must possess strong oral, written communication and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills and a positive, professional attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Must be able to show strong leadership abilities and a history of leadership in a team-oriented work environment and have a strong desire to be a part of a winning organization allowing for employee growth and development.
Physical Demands / Working Conditions
- Occasional travel to off-site customer locations as needed. Ability to read, write, and communicate both orally and written to external and internal customers and employees.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online