Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
SwapMoney is a Fintech startup that allows you to safely and securely interact across borders at a lower cost. Our services and solutions are designed to give our members with financial exchange choices for transactions conducted on our platform.
Title: Treasury Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract Renewable
- Maintain daily price model/rate setting for trade across jurisdiction
- Ownership of group cash flow forecasts for reporting to C-suite stakeholders
- Control and oversee daily customer transfer
- Perform daily reconciliations – safeguarding
- Analyses, Monitor, Manage treasury market risks (Primary FX and interest rate risk)
- Build business dashboards for stakeholder decision including cash analysis forecast, PnL, Debt Financing and asset allocation
- Execute external market facing transactions (FX execution, Cash deployment, Money market), managing within structural limits and as per Treasury mandated parameters
- End to end trade executions including exchanging trade confirms and follow up with counterparties and middle office team to ensure settlement
- Understand current business models and payment flows as it relates to market risks
- Design and implement a market risk management framework and treasury strategies
- Implement hedging trading strategies, supporting management of cash flow by currencies
- Contribute to the design and set up of MI reports, procedures and controls to mitigate and manage risks
- Manage bank account reconciliation and Profit and Loss including month end closures
- Automate treasury tasks
- Gathering and analyzing financial data from various teams
- Collaborating closely with clients to achieve their financial goal
- Control and Manage daily transfer for customers
- Investigating and resolving failed and unmatched transactions
- Implement a group FX and deploy cash effectively
- Maintain the accounting ledgers foe entities
- Support documentation of policies associated with cash flow
- Manage liquidity and availability across multiple currencies
- Ensure safeguarding and adherence to regulatory requirements.
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science Certifications
- Certified in ICAEW / ICAS / ACCA / ICAN / CIMA / ACT / CFA
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a fintech environment including Banking, Trading, payment gateways and knowledge of financial markets across regions
- A Fintech Fanatic.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies & Abilities:
- Experience with fintech software in a banking, trading or payment gateway environment
- Experience in financial analytical modelling
- Excellent experience in Excel, Google sheets, power point and financial modelling tools
- Excellent team building and management skills Good Financial Policy formulation and implementation.
- N600,000 – N700,000 Net/Month.
Deadline: 30th September, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.