Cedarville School is an institution built to nurture every child morally, academically, psychologically, and spiritually. We are a mixed, co-educational Christian Nursery, Primary and Secondary school for boys and girls from around the world. The school is situated inside a serene estate in Akobo, Ibadan, Oyo State.
1). Head Teacher (Female)
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, other relevant fields are also welcome.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in Teaching of which 4 years must have been in a Management position.
- A Masters Degree, training, or evidence of continuous improvement.
- Experience in School Management, Curriculum Development, Education Model Design and Implementation, and similar functional areas is an added advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning, finance, and human resource management would be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- A desire to work with children.
- The ideal candidate must reside or be ready to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Target-driven and ability to drive meeting of very aggressive targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must have outstanding written & verbal communication skills in English.
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Administrative and organizational skills.
- Compassion and empathy.
- Critical thinking and analytic/problem-solving skills.
- Team building skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Resilience and motivation Skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to coach and inspire.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in education.
- Stress management skills.
- A positive approach to change and continuous improvement.
2). English Teacher
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education in English or a related discipline with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of success with IGCSE.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Possession of TRCN certificate is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and certification in Cambridge an advantage.
Deadline: Apr 26, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs