Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Tonia Pharmacy Limited
Tonia Pharmacy Limited was founded in 2003 (RC: 497235) with the intention of operating as a pharmaceutical firm. Since its start, the business has expanded to become one of Nigeria’s well-known pharmacies, with a number of branches spread around the nation.
Title: Account Clerk
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Candidates should possess a High School Degree with 3-4 years experience
- Associate’s Degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
N70,000 – N80,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.