The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations. The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. We call this cultural relations.
Title: Account Manager
- The purpose of this role is to build relationships, identify needs and enhance opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets.
- The role holder is also required to proactively resolve issues, add value, and ensure delivery on expectations.
- Daily the role executes the country key account strategy and plan.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Carries out routine monitoring and standard reporting on commercial data involving sales, profitability and/or co-funding and sponsorship opportunities using an agreed set of corporate processes, techniques, and report templates.
- Ensures product/sector knowledge is up to date and forward thinking
- Provides account /country specific input into market intelligence activities, innovation, and business development/marketing plan/targets
- Value adds account extension, cross sell, and retention
- Manages and delivers in year Account Plan
- Develops out of year Account Plan
- Using standard procedures and templates, regularly records, analyses and reports on operational activity levels and performance data, to support senior managers in making timely and effective business decisions that respond to operational needs
- Contributes data as required, to enable the development and distribution of high quality, customer, and market-focused marketing collateral
- Builds relationships and uses influence to work with others internally to grow the business.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Experience of managing relationships with account clients
- Proven experience of building relationships, identifying needs, and enhancing opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets.
- Designing and implementing business development or marketing plans in an education sector context.
- Experience of working with UK exam boards.
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Familiarity with school exams (CIE/Edexcel)
- Pay Band – BRC-6-F
- Salary: NGN10,989,828,00 per annum plus benefits
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.
Jobs by WhatJobs