200 + Employees
BankSome Group consists of incredibly gifted, varied, and driven individuals who are committed to reinventing the fields of construction, real estate, insurance brokerage, international health insurance, bricks and blocks, wood and aluminum, renewable energy, and property management. headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and has operations in China and the UK. The business has established successful working relationships with a sizable global network of professionals.
Title: Account Officer
Location: 27B Acorn Place, Providence Street, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- The Accounting Officer is part of a team that administers the efficient and effective operation of all financial aspects of the Banksome Group’s development, sales, and marketing operations. The focus of this role is to handle the day to day processing of procurement transactions (purchases of services) from suppliers
- Learn, develop and maintain expertise in the operation of the relevant entities in Banksome and their expenses processing systems.
- Gain understanding of all relevant policies, procedures and internal controls for procurement and expenses and comply with these at all times.
- Set up new vendor (supplier) accounts.
- Process purchase requisitions, invoices, expenses claims and other expenditure source documents including appropriate coding of transactions to the chart of accounts.
- Liaise with transaction approvers to ensure there are no delays in obtaining approvals for purchase requisitions.
- Liaise with colleagues at all locations to answer queries in relation to the status of procurement and expenses transactions.
- Ensures month-end closing timelines are followed and managed effectively.
- Performs regular ad hoc report as requested by Account Manager
- Prepare Pension schedules
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates should Click Here to apply online.