Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Sayed Farms Ltd
Sayed Farms Ltd was founded in 2004 by Mr. Haytham Nawam and Mr. Ziad Sayed, who both have extensive experience in the poultry industry, following extensive research into the poultry industry in Nigeria. The company specializes in the poultry sector and currently distributes frozen food (frozen fish, French fries, frozen chicken, etc.).
Title: Account Receivable
- Timely receipt of customer payments in Sage as per the remittance advice and in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Weekly reconciliation of customer receipts and ensuring that there no unallocated receipts at the end of the month.
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of all key customers.
- Generating weekly sales status report and Z reports that reconcile to the monthly sales
- Ensure that customer credit limit is strictly adhered to and in accordance with the company policy
- Monthly preparation of customers Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) reports
- Maintain account receivable files customer files and records.
- Ensuring queries on receivables are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensuring that GL fully reconciles with AR sub-ledger
- Weekly review of AR aging to ensure compliance
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Ensures that company internal control policies and procedures are being adhered to, drives process improvements throughout the company, implement Highest Priorities and Key Control changes as required by Internal Audit Report
- Ensure strict adherence to the company credit policy.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- An ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- FMCG experience will be added advantage
- Computer Literacy – Experience in Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Excel Advanced a must, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- Experience in accounting software
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with job role as subject of mail.