Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Title: Account Specialist Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Bolt Business
About the Job
- We are looking for an Account Specialist Intern to join Bolt Business team. You’ll be the face of Bolt for Business, working closely with key businesses, to meet their needs and understand how we can grow their business with us.
- B4B has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months.
- To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do.
- In this role you’ll get plenty of exposure to big business, and you’ll be integral to the smooth running of the relationship, meeting the needs of our clients.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing a portfolio of key clients, proactively contacting them and helping them Replying to client queries, replying to emails, calls and solving their challenges
- Creating account plans to grow volumes from existing clients
- Preparing and managing the flow of accounting documents and materials
- Assisting the sales team with onboarding and client management
- Communicating with an international team to solve local issues
- Delivering volume growth each month
We are looking for:
- At least one year of successful previous experience in account management
- A self starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results Proactive, organised and obsessed with details
- Superb written and spoken communication skills in English
- Comfortable and experienced speaking with clients, dealing with issues and generating positive outcomes
- Strong business sense and industry expertise Demonstrable experience of upselling and generating volume growth from existing clients
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, extra vacation days, and plenty of other perks to help you be the best you!
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online