Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions.
Location: Warri, Delta
- Prepare and process payroll [E.G PAYE and Pension].
- Manage account payables and account receivables, ensuring timely payments and collections.
- Conduct monthly bank reconciliations and maintain accurate financial records.
- Preparation of financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow Statement
- Managing company’s asset and Financial Expenditure.
- Maintain accurate financial report.
- Performing audit.
- Analyze transactions with financial policies and procedure
- Being updated about changes changes
- Other Administrative duties as may be required
- Prepare business plan and interpreat it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software such as QuickBooks
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in accounting and administrative duties, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with ICAN certification will be at advantage
- Preferably a female candidates for gender balance.
Deadline: 15th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Account / Admin Warri” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should reside in Warri, Delta State, and be ready to resume immediately.
Jobs by WhatJobs