101 to 150 Employees
Tek Experts offers the services of a very zealous and knowledgeable team that takes great satisfaction in assisting businesses in managing their commercial operations. We are interested in the work we perform, the businesses we collaborate with, and the clients they serve.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We’re looking for a detail-oriented Accountant to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting accounting functions, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements, ensuring implementation of accounting control procedures, and accounts reconciliation (bank statement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable).
This role will:
- Ensure financial statements comply with regulatory authorities.
- Ensure all accounting entries are created and entered in the system on a timely basis.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and maintaining internal financial controls.
- Review and process expense reports. – Maintain and verify vendor files and payments.
- Oversee payroll functions including worked hours, overtime, holidays, etc.
- Reconcile accounts for monthly closing.
- Participate in annual audit.
- Protect the integrity of financial data.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with employees, departments, suppliers, and government entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is a must.
- Professional fluency in both written and oral English – 3 – 4 years of accounting experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of payroll systems.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools.
- Detail-focused and organized.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Ability to spot trends and insights from data analysis.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.