1 to 50 Employees
Pac Recruitment is a leading provider of sales solutions, technology, outsourcing, recruiting, and assessment services in Nigeria. With custom solutions that are tailored to our clients’ needs, we concentrate on enhancing the value of organizations. We have a history of delivering top-notch services that make an influence on the companies of our clients.
Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience.
- Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about book keeping software, and assist with other accounting activities.
- You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- To be a strong candidate for an Accounting Internship, you should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude.
- You should be collaborative, trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Must be a recent graduate
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
To be discussed.
Deadline: 13th July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.