Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Discovery Cycle Professionals
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a worldwide network of knowledgeable academics and consultants set up to offer top-tier knowledge-based services internationally. DCP provides a wide variety of multidisciplinary professional services and has a diversified range of expertise in several professional sectors. The headquarters of DCP are in Abuja, Nigeria. Through the “DCP Ecosystem,” DCP has created a broad variety of multi-disciplinary professional services that encompass both the commercial and public sectors of the economy.
Title: Admin Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen, direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Creation, upkeep and maintenance of an accurate record keeping, filing and retrieval process
- Conduct research and business analysis
- Prepare letters and routine reports.
Job Specification and Skills Required
- Proven experience as an Administrative Officer
- Knowledge of office management systems
- Tech-savvy and proficient in MS office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.