DU opensource was founded in 2008 with the greater purpose of delivering innovative and cost effective out-of-home media services that connect and engage audiences. The company was incorporated in 2010 as an Out-Of-Home Advertising Agency.
Title: Admin Officer
- Basic bookkeeping experience
- Manage office supplies, stock, and orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and petty office cash
- Demonstrate minimum experience in customer service in handling inquiries and complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Manage payroll and personnel database
- Process invoices and verify receipts
- Supervision of production and managed delivery logistics
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Experience in office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Applicants living in Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu Berger, Akute, Magodo, Isheri, Ibafo are most preferred.
- Age: not more than 25 years.
Deadline: Mar 31, 2023
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Jobs by WhatJobs