Western Development Company Limited is an Oil and Gas company Located in Nigeria, with over 25 years expperience. We are the sole representative of various overseas companies in the fields of Information Technology, Telecommunications, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Title: Administrative/Human Resources (HR) Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates
- Ensure candidate documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all staff engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
Compliance and Record-keeping:
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labor laws.
- Manage time clocking system for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Monitor compensation and ensure internal equity & compliance and benefits are met.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
Payroll and Budget:
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Country Director on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the country office.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Training, Development and Performance Maintenance
- Undertake employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues and work to ensure human resources-related decisions are consistent and fair.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 15 years relevant work experience.
N350,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 14th April, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.