Choice International Group – CIG Motors Co., Limited is the representative of GAC Motor in Nigeria. It began its operations in 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Group Automobile Group Co., (GAC Motor) to establish and manage distribution networks in Nigeria and subsequently Africa. CIG Motors Co., Ltd started with the introduction of 2 major models; the GA3 Saloon and GS5 SUV models of GAC Motor; with a subsequent introduction of 3 more models in 2016 and 2017. As at date, CIG Motors has introduced 6 GAC Motor models into the Nigerian market; GA3, GA3S, GS3, GS4 and the Standard Luxury SUV GS8 (which is the flagship model).
Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space within the administrative duties
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Provide adequate report to management on admin Operations
- Carry-out other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements and skills
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or relative field with 6 – 8 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solvingskills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
N8,000,000 – N9,500,000 Annually.
How to Apply: 27th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.