Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that offers start-ups, small, and medium-sized businesses strategic and affordable business solutions by researching their companies, comprehending their unique needs, and giving them the necessary specialized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A reliable Office Administrator that will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Trackstocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Proven 1 – 2 experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software is an added advantage.
Deadline: 6th July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.