Mid sized business
A reputable Construction company is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensure timely welcome services, hotel and flights bookings and other support services for staff and visitors
- Prepare and file documents for signature and/or action, as necessary and ensure that that proper filing systems are in place for the office
- Support the planning and organization of meetings and workshops
- Maintain vehicle and Generator maintenance log
- Coordinate logistics and procurement operations – Selection of vendors/suppliers
- Prepares and Maintain records of all outstanding purchase orders with external vendors and arranges transportation and forwarding services for all orders to ensure delivery on schedule
- Prepare reports on personnel and material movement and ensure that reporting requirements are fulfilled in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure appropriate request for quotation is placed and correct quotations received for processing
- Store Management using specified software
- Ensure that vehicles and generators are in good conditions and liaise with the Admin Coordinator about necessary repairs and improvements as necessary
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment and machinery to ensure that staff works effectively without any disruptions.
- Perform any other project related duties as specified by the Admin Coordinator.
- A Degree in Business / Public Administration or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience working in administration and logistics generalist role
- Experience in use of SAP
- Fluency in English with excellent writing and speaking skills is required.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including good listening skills, influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Capacity to build and maintain relationships and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent and demonstrable experience in procurement processes and logistics management.
- Demonstrable experience in office management and staff coordination.
- Excellent writing and speaking in English language
- Knowledge and understanding of Nigeria’s policy environment
Deadline: 18th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online