The Choice Sanitary Wares Nigeria is a Limited liability company duly registered under the relevant laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. We have over the years, consistently delivered high quality, affordable & reliable products & services to all our customers. This we accomplish through various delivery channels. Our vast knowledge & many years of experience have put us in the lead of the building & plumbing materials business in Nigeria & beyond.
Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing Company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Preparing regular administrative reports
- Administration of company databases
- Manage office supplies stock and orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc. Business Administration & Management or its equivalent.
- 5 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 10th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.