Green Space Farms (GSF) was launched in 2016. We launched with venture capital funding and supervision. Put simply, our core objective is to practice Sustainable farming which makes us a good custodian of the Land and God’s given natural resources. We are also engaging the local community to be part of our success story by providing them with employment and professional advisory services for local subsistence farmers.
Title: Administrative Secretary
- We are seeking an energetic and capable administrative secretary to assist us with office administration
- In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining files, and liaising with the public.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, to designated departments and units.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification (OND / HND / B.Sc.)
- 1 – 2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary or personal assistant is required.
- Formal qualification in office administration, secretarial work, or related training.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- Salary Range: N960,000 – N1,800,000 annually
- Other Benefits inclusive.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs