Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
Title: Agency Banking Field Representatives
Locations – Nationwide
- Identify and onboard viable agents/ locations for onboarding.
- Ensure optimal performance of all agents activated.
- Provide support on all activities related to agent onboarding, management, business development, and issue resolution.
- Ensure optimal utilization of POS terminals and mobile app.
- Monitor Agents performance: Transactions count against set targets
- Conduct periodic training for agents to keep them abreast of the Bank’s pricing model, product features, new initiatives and other activities in agency banking business.
- Ensure prompt completion of account opening/onboarding process.
- Prompt resolution of issues and complaints by POS Agents
- Manage Agents activities and intensity in line with set targets.
- Ensure consistent visits to Agent location to monitor transactions as well as Agent overall welfare.
- Ensure branding materials get to Agent locations and are properly displayed.
- Periodic visit to Agent location to ensure proper management and use of Bank’s POS terminals deployed to Agents.
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline. (Minimum of Lower Credit or Second Class Lower)
- Candidate must not be above 28 years
- NYSC Status: Completed
- A minimum of 6 months to two (2) years’ sales experience preferably in a Financial Institution or any Agency Supported Institution.
- Experience in customer service.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Candidates should Click Here to apply online.
Jobs by WhatJobs