Open Capital – Comprising a diverse and international workforce of over 150 professionals, Open Capital is deeply committed to driving the progress of African economies while addressing their most urgent issues. As trusted advisors, we provide guidance to the most forward-thinking enterprises, investors, and donors, facilitating business expansion, capital allocation, and the implementation of market-driven solutions.
- In this role the analyst support OCA projects and our clients in 3-6 month rotating embedded placements. Through the 3-6 months placements you will quickly build diverse experience, working with senior-level clients and senior management within our team and offering unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth. Analysts will start with a rigorous training program to build strategic and financial skills, combining hands-on coaching and real-world experience in order to prepare you to assume responsibility as you grow in your role. Training is an integral part of this multi-year commitment and is funded by the company as part of this full-time position.We are looking for exceptional, ambitious, innovative graduates who are looking for growth and learning and making an impact through their work. You should be able to begin work full time in Oct 2023;
- Analysing new business opportunities.
- Creating and managing new systems and overseeing client budgeting.
- Performing market research, developing financial models, and creating presentations for clients.
- Developing insightful analysis and problem-solving through analytical and organizational tasks.
Academic Qualifications/ Skills And Experience
- Minimum of a second-class degree from an accredited university;
- Graduating year – 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023
- Proficient skills in MS Office; specifically excel and word;
- Attention to detail and desire to learn;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical abilities;
- Ability to multi-task and get things done;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Strong academic performance in any discipline and a clear understanding of business;
- Desire to learn and grow while being exposed to new industries and business issues;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Nigerian national or possess valid work authorization;
- Enjoy solving challenging strategic and financial questions;
What We Offer
- An exciting opportunity to work with a great diverse team driven towards a great vision and Impact work.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Exposure to diverse clients across Sub Saharan Africa
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams.
- Unlimited space to grow and be innovative.
- Growth of professional network
- Exposure to a variety of sectors during projects/assignments
How to Apply: Interested candidates should Click Here to apply.
- The interviews will take place between July and August 2023.