eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
Title: Associate, EOC Admin/IT Support
What you’ll do
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events. Sets up meeting rooms with appropriate technology and arranges lunches, dinners and refreshments for meetings.
- Records and transcribes minutes of meetings, photocopying, fax, and mailing. Assists in managing all technical equipment (printers, computers, projectors, etc.).
- Responsible for assigning daily tasks and overseeing the maintenance of electronic and physical copy filing systems, and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
- Supervises entries, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the EOC. Organizes and maintains electronic and paper filing systems for EOC resources, tools and materials, including files on the shared drive.
- Ensure general administrative/Technical support to the EOC Office staff and Partners as required are provided.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, diagnoses and solves computer software and hardware faults.
- Installs, maintains, configures and troubleshoots telecommunication infrastructure, including VoIP phones, AP’s, WLAN controllers including servers, printers, computers workstations, etc.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Management.
- Provides technical support to troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management or any related field.
- Minimum of two/three years technical administrative support experience preferably in an International NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software and troubleshooting.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness to work holidays. Excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in local Hausa is an advantage.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.
Jobs by WhatJobs