Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc –Since its founding, the firm has tried to contribute to all part of its consumers from the cradle to old age. The company’s name, Vita, is taken from the Latin word for “life,” and it is the basis for its brand.
Title: Audit Supervisor
- To conduct audit of the company operations
- Assist the Audit Manager in organizing and supervising in ensuring Joint effective coverage of the Control component of the company operations at the Head Office, Factory and the Depot locations.
- Assist the Audit Manager in preparing Internal Audit Annual Visit Plan.
- Assist the Audit Manager in the execution of the agreed Annual Audit Visit plan.
- Assist in reviewing on a continuous basis, the internal control procedures, ensuring that the laid down systems are adhered to.
- Assist in maintaining adequate: Permanent file for audit location Working Paper file for each audit
- Assist in carrying out stock audit during the regular month- end and year-end physical stocktaking.
- Carrying out any special assignment as directed by the Management.
- Assist in carrying out investigations in the Areas of the business as may be directed by the Management
- Identify weaknesses in the control of measures which are economically unsound
- Make suggestions for improved performance and the prevention of future shortcomings.
- First degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years’ auditing experience
- Knowledge in auditing, internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards.
- Knowledge in enterprise risk management (i.e., risk analysis and control assessment).
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: Qualified and Interested candidates should send CVs to [email protected] with Audit Supervisor as the subject.