Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Title: Auditor, Internal
Job ID: 80410785_80345182
Location: Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Lagos
Business Segment: Client Solutions
Job Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the internal audit function of the company provides quality services that complies with internal and international auditing standards and management expectations, and to also effectively and efficiently carry out planned assignments approved by the Board Audit Committee.
- Possess of a First Degree in Accounting or related field.
- A professional qualification such as CIA, CISA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA,COBIT or similar is a plus.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in the pensions industry, finance or relevant audit function.
- Upholding Standards
- Team Working
- Articulating Information
- Taking Action.
- IA Professional Practices
- Execute Audit Delivery
- Promote Good Governance, Risk and Control
- Written Communication
- Critical Thinking.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs