Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Title: Aviation Specialist/Advisor III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Oversees and supports aviation activities and provides management with advice and guidance required to achieve safe, efficient, and effective aviation operations in country.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- This position might be described as an Aviation Operations Expert who, on top of level 1 and 2, can potentially supervise others, is expert in the field and have extensive experience in this area of work.
- Advises Management, Logistics field staff, and other project stakeholders on aviation related matters with focus on safety, efficiency and cost; including preparation of scopes of work and technical bid evaluations.
- Manages and stewards compliance with applicable regulations, Corporate guidelines (Aviation Operations Guide (AOG)), and application of industry best practices.
- Liaisons between Business Line and ExxonMobil Aviation Services.
- Participates in continuous improvement of logistics operations, ensuring close integration with stakeholders.
- Supports and interfaces with assessments and audits (Company, 3rd party and regulatory) as an aviation subject matter expert.
- Previous experience in a closely related position and/or aviation and logistics experience
- Expert knowledge of aviation operations
- Knowledge of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and local civil aviation agency (CAA) regulations specific technical skills
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, collaboration, effective communication, innovation.
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management – operations and maintenance, process planning and mechanical coordination, maintenance management, mechanical maintenance, logistics.
Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs