Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a Microfinance Bank (MFB), is looking for qualified individuals to fill the following position:
Title: Branch Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promotion of the Banks’ products and origination of new clients.
- Driving of loan officers towards achieving 100% targets.
- Ensuring a very high portfolio quality. PAR must not be greater than 2.5%.
- Frequent reports; daily, weekly, monthly on achievement of the Branch as it relates specifically on KPIs.
- Frequent visitation to all customers for either initiating new loans or identifying causes of delinquency. Verification of the intending Borrowers and their Guarantors are essential.
- Train and supervise the Branch staff so that they follow the internal processes and procedures in order that the bank has an efficient and effective workforce.
- Provides effective and efficient report of the operations activities, portfolio status at the branches to management for analysis and decision making.
- Ensure that the branch maintain up to date accurate records and generates necessary report on time.
- Support the handling of customers complaints according to the different levels of authorization.
- Participate in branch expansion, brand management and business development activities in the region.
- Sensitize all Loan applicants on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance and penalties for default.
- Conduct loan evaluations according to policies, procedures of the Bank and develop an accurate assessment of each client’s capacity & willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Ensure an appropriate and capable guarantee is in place for all Credit appraisals.
- Ensure loans are considered and approved by Branch-Level & Area Credit Committee (BLCC & ACC) before disbursement.
- Provide high-quality customer service and resolve complaints within 24hours.
- Develop relationship with each client of the Branch to support their business success and cultivate loyalty.
- Manage and recover all due repayments and escalate to immediate Supervisor of all Borrowers that skips repayment.
- Ensure that no case fraud or suppression of cash occur within the Branch.
- Carry out any other ad hoc jobs assigned to you from time to time.
- No particular certification is required but for Loan experience for the BM.
- 2 – 5 years and above.
- The BM will be reporting to the Area Manager and Head of Business (by extension).
N130,000 – N180,000 monthly (gross)
Deadline: 24th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Branch Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be mindful of the location of the job – Boundary, Apapa.