Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
Title: Brand Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness.
- You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives.
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action.”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Degree in marketing or a related field. A master’s degree and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- FMCG experience (Compulsory)
- 5-9 years’ experience
- (Female only)
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.
Jobs by WhatJobs