Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing. Among the business of HAMIK ENERGY LIMITED is well testing, land logistics and other related services.
Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure company compliance with statutory FIRS requirements for Tax clearance.
- Report and advice to the company on equipment depreciation yearly.
- Prepare and submit invoices.
- Close out VAT remitter before the 10th of every month.
- Submit weekly financial report by first work day of the week.
- Early submission of monthly report by 28th of every month.
- Follow up with all outstanding invoices with clients.
- Process all cheques/transfers from clients.
- Reconcile accounts receivables on a monthly basis and cascade to the team lead.
- Process accounts payables on monthly basis.
- Prepare and send benefit/cost analysis report to the team lead/M.D for every job before service delivery to client.
- Take charge of payables and process cheques/bank transfers as required.
- Responsible for the statutory deductions of PAYE tax, pension, withholding tax, VAT and remittance to the relevant local authorities on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies, procedures and perform other routine and non-routine functions as assigned by management. Provide information to the company on asset and equipment depreciation based on financial analysis.
- Update all SOAs
- Develop a tracker on all company documents.
- Identify, manage and maintain business opportunities with potential and existing clients.
- Keep with industry trends and new best practices.
- Do at least 1 presentation to existing and potential clients monthly via virtual or onsite meeting.
- Work with internal team to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for the company
- Liaise with operations team in analysing and resolving feedbacks from clients within 24hrs and if it is not resolved, should be escalated to the line manager or directly to the executive management.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business administration or related field.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage.
- Must be resident within Eleme Port Harcourt and its environs.
- Must have an eye for details.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Ability to manage tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance;
- Able to create coherent and comprehensive reports;
- Must be experienced in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Be able to keep logs of daily activities as a means to track performance;
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, organizational and analytical skills.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria