At Drawbridge we offer a proactive response to the constantly evolving human resource market. Because your organisation is unique, we take the time to learn your business, listen to your needs and then offer a strategic approach that is tailor made to suit your needs. Our philosophy maintains that if you get your staffing right, effectively manage your human resource and make your people a priority, your organisation will effortlessly reach its goals and objectives!. Your people are your most important resource and at Drawbridge, we believe that an organisation is only as good as its people.
Title: Business Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Deadline: 15th May, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.