Terawork – Our client, a leading multinational Fintech firm with major base in USA, is recruiting competent and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Title: C++ Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The team is responsible for building core services and libraries to underpin the next generation trading platform, covering pricing and trading across multiple asset classes.
- Our Technology jobs are fully remote. The Technology hub is in our Jersey City office which can be used for team meetings and collaboration efforts. There may be days where travel to the Jersey City office is recommended for organizational off-sites.
- Work in a C++ environment on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Enhance and maintain backend servers (C++) used for real-time trading applications.
- Contribute during all phases of project lifecycle.
- Work with QA and support teams to address issues that arise during development and testing.
- Design and develop high-performance C++ algorithms to optimize matching of market orders under a multi-dimensional constrained search space while simultaneously minimizing time complexity of those algorithms.
- Develop highly available and fault-tolerant C++ microservices leveraging event sourcing architecture and publish/subscribe network communication protocols.
- Contribute to C++ core infrastructure libraries to accelerate the delivery of new microservices across the firm by writing modular and reusable C++ libraries.
- College Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience.
- Passion for C++ development.
- Strong skills in both structural and OO programming, C++: modern C++ design patterns, templates, multithreaded programming
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in C++ programming (personal or work projects)
- Experience with version control system (such as GIT)
- Extensive problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
- Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
- Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them Desirable Skills:
- Experience in building a distributed application from the ground up.
- Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
- Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamental
- Network Programming.
Deadline: 6th March, 2023
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs