Critical Rescue International (CRI) is Nigeria’s first national advanced medical paramedic company. We are in business to manage medical emergencies wherever and whenever they occur in our area of operation. On hand to deliver our innovative services is a team of uniquely qualified international and local medial personnel. We operate a fleet of ambulances.
Title: Call Center Agent (Telemarketing)
- Develop and implement sales strategies to boost sales and increase the agent Pool
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of agents to promote and sell effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agents.
- Monitor the sales performance of the agents under their supervision and provide feedback and training to improve their sales performance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in the sales process.
- Provide regular reports to the Head of Sales, detailing the sales performance of the agents and the progress of the sales strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry developments, trends, and best practices in sales.
- Able to create and implement reward and recognition schemes for agents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales, marketing, or business development, preferably in the health insurance industry.
- Experience in Agency Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to analyze sales data and provide insights to improve sales performance.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements in the sales process.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Jobs by WhatJobs