Egatee is the No. 1 B2B E-commerce high tech platform company in Africa, the head office is in Hong Kong China. we are operating well in Uganda, Ghana,Cote’ d’ Ivoire and India.
Title: Call Center Manager
We are looking for a skilled Call center manager to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive.
- Communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- At least 2 years of Proven experience as call center manager, supervisor or similar position
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Positive and patient
- B.Sc/HND in a relevant discipline will be appreciated
- Call Center certification or equivalent qualification is a plus
Deadline: Mar 30, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Jobs by WhatJobs