Chi Farms Limited is an integrated poultry farm with breeding operations and processing of commercial broilers. Chi Farms offers Parent Stock of layer and broiler lines to other hatcheries in Nigeria. The Company also hatches and distributes commercial pullets and broilers, and offers post-sales technical services to customers. Chi Farms produces and processes broilers, sausages and hamburgers for fast foods, restaurants, hotels, catering services, and supermarkets in Nigeria.
Title: 2023 Technical Trainee Programme (All Disciplines)
Resumption Date: 9th January, 2023.
Description of the Programme
- The Technical Trainee Program is aimed at grooming smart & young graduates as well as young professionals key for any roles in the business.
Trainees are required in the following roles:
- Production (Chemicals),
- Quality Control,
- Technical Sales,
- ERP Development (Navision),
- Poultry Production.
- First Degree (B.Sc./BA) in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering or related fields of study.
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2022.
- 0-3 years work experience (Must have completed NYSC).
- Willing to work in any of our locations within Nigeria.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an aptitude test.
- Successful candidates will be expected to resume on 9th January, 2023.
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria