PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
Title: Chief Operating Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for managing the operations of the various businesses in the organisation
- The COO will collaborate with the relevant stakeholders, to develop and implement the company’s strategic initiatives in compliance with statutory regulations that govern the industries involved.
- Minimum of an MBA or Master’s Degree or a Graduate Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 15 years of relevant and extensive work experience, 5 of which must have been spent in an executive management position
- Extensive experience developing and driving the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Proven experience in direct management and control of multiple projects
- Proven experience liaising with stakeholders including but not limited to clients, financial institutions, board members, and statutory agencies
- Good understanding of the different industries in which the businesses operate
- Strong decision-making ability and capacity to tailor operational procedures to different contexts/situations
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Ability to travel locally and internationally with limited travel/visa restrictions.
Deadline: Not specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.
Jobs by WhatJobs